ISTA LEVEL 1 TRAINING
11 – 17 Juni 2018
DENMARK – ISTA SPIRITUAL, SEXUAL, SHAMANIC EXPERIENCE (SSSEX) LEVEL 1 TRAINING
If you are ready to transform your life, this experiential 7- day training is for you. Thousands of people on 5 continents have attended the ISTA training over the past 10 years and have been radically changed for the better by uncovering reactive patterns and transforming them into conscious ways of being.
This powerful training is being held for the second time in Denmark! You are invited to unfold your potential with international facilitators
Led by Elaine Young
What is the training about?
Spiritual, Sexual, Shamanic; Each of these areas carries enormous potential for freedom, love and joy, as well as for healing & integrating our golden and painful shadow aspects. As we come to know all these aspects, we begin to see what it means to be awake, empowered, in community, and in service as love in the world.
The training focuses on clearing the physical and emotional body of shame, guilt and fear related to sexuality and authenticity. The deeper transformation comes from reconnecting to your personal power. In exploring sexuality, we create a fast path to encountering the challenges and gifts of fully owning our own power.
A team of skilled Temple Arts faculty will share, inspire, guide and support you to bring light to the shadows where your power awaits to be reclaimed.
The transformation is supported through multiple pathways using the best of the ancient temple arts including the wisdom of Tantra, Taoism, and different traditions of Shamanism. We add to this modern day techniques NLP, bioenergetics, guided visualization, emotional release tools, and conscious touch/ consent skills. The list above includes many, but not all the practices we use to dive deep into the inner realms. The inner masculine and inner feminine archetypes are explored because when they are fully integrated, a door opens to a deeper knowing of the Self as whole and complete.
Who takes this training?
Some people take this training for their own personal evolution. Others are interested in exploring how the training adds to their professional life, or are interested in the professions of Sacred Sexual Practitioner or Sexuality Educator.
Attendees include those from the various spiritual paths and the sexual paths of celibacy, monogamy and polyamory. Couples, individuals, and relationship groups of any formation are welcome, as are individuals of any sexual orientation and gender identity.
The greater mix of prior experiences, the richer the training.
No prior knowledge of shamanism or sacred sexuality is necessary to attend this retreat. Those with previous experience are warmly welcomed, as they add to the power of the field.
Nudity and intimate touch are optional parts of this training. If it is your truth, it is even possible to complete the entire training/experience without touching another person.. The cornerstone of this work is about consent, developing healthy boundaries and communication. You are always at choice and the facilitators will help you navigate what is authentic for you.
What happens during the training?
The training uses:
- Group Process
- Active Meditation
- Emotional Release
- Guided Visualizations
- Subtle Energy Processes
- Conscious Communication
- Realize that you are love & freedom embodied
- Integrate your inner masculine & feminine
- Increase multidimensional awareness
- Let go of past dramas and traumas
- Expand your capacity for pleasure
- Celebrate sex positive community
- Transform the shadow into an ally
- Honor your healthy boundaries
Partial list of topics covered
- Intentions, Invocation & The Art of Ritual
- Authenticating the Moment – Showing up – Power & Presence
- Ethics and Sharing
- Creating and Holding Sacred Space
- Identifying needs; Creating safety and Emotional support & Practice
- Boundaries & Personal Empowerment
- Giver/Receiver Practice & Responsibility
- Moving from Transference & Projection to Authenticity & Sovereignty
- Self-consciousness, Maturing Your Awareness, Monitoring the Ego
- Making and Keeping Agreements
- Personal /Collective Sexual Wounds, shadow & Abuse
- Monitoring & Owning Feelings – Power & Practice
- Healthy & Unhealthy Masculine & Feminine Dynamics
- Fear, Jealousy and Competition
- Embodying the Divine Masculine and Feminine in the Full Range of Archetypes
- Integration of Your Inner Masculine & Feminine energies –
Sacred Relationship/ Sacred Marriage
- Owning our Humanity, one’s desires and the ability to manifest
- Contra-sexual Awareness & Gender Play
(Your Inner Masc/Fem Coupling)
- Clearing Emotional Blocks – The Wounded Healer
- Training in Sexual, Shamanic practices
- Breath-work – Fire-breath – Rebirthing – Conception history
- Anchoring, Grounding and Sustaining Healing Change
- Healing Religious and Social Dogma and Sexuality
- Control and Fear, Suspicion around Pleasure
- Releasing Judgment /Finding the Path to Love
- Empathic Listening and Touch
- Session Demonstrations: Sacred Tantric Temple Practices
- Male Sacred Spot; Female Sacred Spot; Erotic Bodywork and
Kundalini Activation Demonstrations
The investment below includes tuition, food, and accommodation. Prices in Danish Kronor and Euros. Pay a deposit of 450 Euros to secure your place. Pay the rest of the investment before May 15, 2017.
- Foundational group – 11000 DKK or 1450 Euros (10 places available)
- Regular – 12500 DKK or 1650 Euros
- Repeat or Young Adult (16 – 23 year olds) – 9000 DKK or 1200 Euros (10 places available)
Space is limited to ensure a good teacher-student ratio. Registrations close when capacity is reached.
How do I register?
Buy your ticket at the bottom of the page.
A commitment to the Spiritual Sexual Shamanic Experience is a deep commitment to yourself. It is assumed that, if you feel drawn to this training, it is no accident. If for some reason you become unable to attend, a 100 E admin fee will be withheld and the rest of the amount is transferable to another ISTA training.
Reflections from about ISTA trainings
Who are the facilitators?
Baba Dez Nichols
Dez is an Internationally renowned speaker and teacher, Daka, author, singer-songwriter, and transformational guide who has been featured on numerous TV and Radio shows for his contribution in the Healing Arts and evolving human consciousness. He is a global networker and seeder of loving freedom who teaches the Sacred Temple Arts to share, inspire, and support others in the activation and integration of life force energy.
He is the founder of the International Schools of Temple Arts (ISTA) and the Annual Sexuality and Consciousness Festivals and Conferences around the world and is one of the ISTA lead faculty. Today his passion is supporting other educators, therapists, councilors, and guides to deepen their skill, presence, and mastery in the areas of healthy living, relationships, and sexuality.
More information – www.babadez.com
Elaine is a Sexuality, Tantra, Shamanic Breathwork & Bodywork Facilitator and Guide. She facilitates events for ISTA and her own offerings in London and overseas. Elaine has a busy private client practice in London.
Elaine utilises skills from more traditional Tantra, Shamanism, Transformational Somatic Sexological Bodywork and Breathwork. She loves to work with the integration of sexuality & spirituality , the body, the mind and the soul energies. Elaine’s work with clients often begins with reonnecting them to their body and their sexual energy. She longs to support clients to live life as emotionally and sexually expressive beings.
Her work includes sexuality issues, lack of libido, orgasm & self pleasuring, understanding and changing unhealthly sexual /relationship patterning, genital somatic clearing of pain or disconnection, freeing oneself from shame and guilt around sexuality, consent and boundaires, working with the emotional body including childhood wounding, cultural and religious conditioning, grief healing and transformation through shamanic breathwork journeying.
More info – www.thetantricshaman.com
Santoshi is an international Tantra teacher with 20 years of experience in the field of self development and spiritual growth. Her presence and both her passion and spontaneity create a contagious atmosphere that encourages participants to discover hidden aspects of themselves.
She lived at the Osho Community in India for 12 years where she became a facilitator for workshops on Meditation Therapies, Dance, Women Liberation and Tantra.
From practising Tibetan Tantra in silence and isolation in the Himalayas to engaging in a deep couple tantric exploration, she imbibed the different Tantra approaches; being guided by masters in India and Europe, although her main teacher is Life itself. Santoshi is also an ISTA faculty appentice.
At the moment she is based in the island of Ibiza where she gathers hundreds of people from all over the world to live the Tantra experience: “The Art of meeting God in each moment”.
More info – About Love Movement Evolution
11 Jun 2018
17 Jun 2018
Inquiries for foundational group discounts – Contact Binoy Milton D’souza at: